Site News
Another tough decision has to be made this week.
By Dave Whitaker
Apr 11, 2021, 23:56

BCHS baseball travels to Monticello on Wednesday. Friday, high school soccer will be at Lamar County. Coverage wise, I'd like to be able to travel to both..

Because my business is better when I have photos to go with the stats. But financially, I just don't see it doable. Gas prices are high. They're long trips. The farm sale hasn't closed.

I also have other expenses to worry about. Plus the fact if I did go to Monticello, it'd delay me getting the story from Tuesday's Board of Education meeting. I'm really not sure what to do.

When I'd face a tough decision in the past, my dad would tell me to pray about it. He'd often quote Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not onto thine own understanding."

So I'll be praying, asking God for guidance. Whatever decision I make, please understand I want to work, not just depend on others. But finances are what they are right now.

Thanks for your continued readership and support.

© Copyright 2015 by