Starting this fall, Middle Georgia State University will provide a new way for students to earn degrees. MGA Direct will offer eight-week degree programs through the university’s online campus.
Traditional courses run in 15-week semesters. The eight-week format is designed to allow working adults to make progress toward their degrees while taking one to two classes per term. Courses can be taken from anywhere. Tuition will be the same, regardless of residency. Another advantage is “continuous admissions.” According to a university release, it means students can apply anytime and start the eight-week term without having to wait for a particular semester.
Degrees currently offered through MGA Direct are:
• Master of Arts in Technical and Professional Writing
• Master of Science (MS) in Information Technology
• MS in Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Technical Management
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Aviation Science and Management
• BS in Business Administration
For more information, visit online.mga.edu
Top of Page